Monday, August 22, 2011

sigh.

we had SEVENTY FIVE girls at Ablaze today.
and over TWENTY FIVE decisions for Christ.
what the heck.

like i can't even begin to understand and comprehend how it happened, but it did. it happened for real; in my school, through my best friends, by my mighty God. i'm so so so happy! life is so good, God is so good. aaaaah my heart is so full and happy, i just want more.

this generation is truly rising and a revival is totally taking place throughout NZ. i love this country and this city more than ever. looks likes i'll be around for a while...





my new favourites: the paper kites and elevation worship - these kids have voices to die for; like if i could marry someone's voice, it'd be this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Voi3JM8ZA&feature=related

I may be weak, but Your Spirit's strong in me; my flesh may fail, but my God You never will

No comments:

Post a Comment